· Announcements for Thursday, December 5, 2013
· Student Choir will rehearse after school today in Room 10.
· Anyone who tried out for the Mock Trial team there will be a meeting today after school on the 4th floor.
· There will be a full meeting for anyone interested in Mock Trial on Monday after school on the 4th floor.
· Students who are taking the SAT at Wyoming Seminary this weekend:
Arrive no later than 7:30 AM. Parking is available in a school lot on the corner of Market Street and Sprague.
· Students will test in Sprague Hall (located on the corner of North Sprague Avenue and Market Street). Enter through the front doors to register.
· Students MUST bring their admission ticket and photo ID (school ID, driver's license, passport) with them to be admitted to the test. They must keep these items on their possession at all times. If students do not have their ticket and/or photo ID they will be denied admission to the test. All admission tickets MUST have an uploaded photo.
· Bring two # 2 pencils and a calculator.
· Cell phones are not permitted. Testing will conclude around 1:00pm
· Students will not have access to vending machines. They are permitted to bring a snack and water if needed during breaks.
· The Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 311. New members are welcome.
· Girls basketball players should report to Room 203 after school for a brief meeting.
· Science Olympiad members are asked to sign out a copy of the events by tomorrow.
· Prayer Club will meet tomorrow morning in the chapel at 7:45am. All faculty and students are cordially invited to join us for a few minutes of reflection and prayer.
· There will be a brief meeting after school on Friday in Room 313 for all students interested in participating in National History Day. New –comers are welcome.
· German Club will meet in the Dining Hall after school today in preparation for St. Nicholas Day tomorrow. Refreshments will be served. Everyone is welcome to attend.
· A white SAT class binder was found after Prep Test Tutoring on Tuesday. Please see Mr. Davis to claim it.