· Announcements for Friday, February 27, 2015
· Monday March 2nd is the official start date of Spring Sports. If you are interested in participating or trying out for a spring sport this season there are 2 requirements. Students must be registered online at scrantonprep.com and proper PIAA sport physical and recertification paperwork must be handed in to Mr. Gower or Mrs. Zeleniak. Students are encouraged to stop and see Mr. Gower or Mrs. Zeleniak to see what they need for the upcoming spring sports season.
· Any student taking an AP Exam is asked to please submit their payments to the Guidance Office before Friday, March 6th.
seniors are reminded that scholarship information / applications are available
in the Guidance Office
· A sum of money has been found. If you feel this is yours, please see Mr. Henfling at dismissal.
· Anyone with an elevator pass please return it to the Main Office or to Mrs. Nagurney at the end of the day.
· A Student’s for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Club meeting will be held Tuesday, March 3rd. New members are welcome!
· Everyone is invited to the Freshman Intramural Basketball championship game between Ms. Dooley’s and Mrs. O’Brien’s homerooms. Come to the game afterschool today!
· Wrestling uniforms must be washed and returned with locks on Monday, March 2.
· Attention: All members of the Prep Players Cast and Crew: A rehearsal schedule has been posted on the Call Board outside of the Music Room. Please check it.
· Student Council invites all students to its Spring Dance Saturday March7th from 7 to 10 pm. The cost is $10. This dance is open to Prep students only.