· Announcements for Monday, May 26, 2015
· Volunteer Sign Up sheets for our 2015 Freshman Orientation are available on the 1st floor/Main Office or 4th floor/Guidance Office - deadline to sign up is Friday, May 29th.
· Students hoping to perform in the Senior Talent Assembly who did not audition for Miss E. MUST see her today after school in Room 10.
· Any sophomore interested in participating next year as a junior in the Tomorrow’s Leaders Today Program, brochures are available at the Main Office.
· A limited number of Classical Language Club t-shirts are for sale on a first come first served basis in Room 300. $10 per shirt.
· There will be a meeting after school in Room 309 for all students enrolled in AP European History next year.
· Attention juniors: Speeches and candidate photos will be available this week on Moodle. You will need to join the 2015 Election Group. The Primary Election for juniors will be Friday.
· Seniors: Please return your locks to Mrs. Duffy in the Operations Office on the lower level. Locks must be returned by the last day of finals.
· Seniors-Please bring your parking tags to Mr. Henfling no later than Thursday.
· Any student scheduled to take ACT this month and does not have valid photo ID may obtain the required ACT Form in the Guidance Office.
· All seniors must return their athletic uniforms by 2:45 today.
· The boys’ basketball meeting tonight will take place in the Library instead of the Dining Hall.
· Chorale rehearsal today after school in the Music Room.
· Seniors performing for the Senior Talent Show MUST attend the dress rehearsal tomorrow after school on the Bellarmine Stage. If you do not attend the dress rehearsal, you cannot perform in the Show.
· South Dakota I Summer Service will have a very important meeting on Thursday after school in Mrs. Thurston’s Room, Room 304. Final details for our service trip will be discussed.
· Calling all Astronomy Club members. Did you think the club had fallen into a black hole? Fear not! Join us next Monday after school in Room 306 for our final meeting of the year, and planning for next school year.
· There will be a girls’ soccer meeting tomorrow after school. Anyone interested in playing next fall should attend.
· The last Chess Club meeting will be tomorrow after school in the Dining Hall.
· Football players who need a helmet must pick it up at Walnut St. at 3:00.
· The Classical Languages Club will meet today in Room 300 to hold a constitutional convention and to make an official transfer of power. This is the last meeting conducted by the old administration.