· Announcements for Wednesday, April 16, 2014
· Juniors interested in running for a Student Council Officer Position are required to attend an information session today after school in Room 309.
· The Student Choir will rehearse after school today in Room 10.
· The Chess Club will meet today after school in the Dining Hall. New members are welcome.
· Boys’ tennis match today at Dunmore. Arrive by 3:15.
· There will be no pole vaulting today.
· The Creative Writing Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 311. New members are welcome.
· Junior and senior football players for the 2014-2015 school year should report to the team room to be measured for equipment Monday, April 21st at 2:45.
· The Christian Apologetics Club will meet today after school. We will be looking at the historical facts concerning Jesus’ resurrection. All are welcome!
· The Business Leadership Club will meet today at 2:45 in the library. All members must attend. New members also encouraged to attend.
· The PROTECT Club will be meeting tomorrow right after school in room 201.
· Attention all seniors - today is the deadline to submit all college notification letters - if you have not already submitted copies of your letters, please do so by today. Please remember it is a requirement by each senior to have the letters on file in the Guidance Office.
· Mrs. Cuff’s 8th period class does have a Religion test tomorrow.