· Announcements for Thursday, April 24, 2014
· The Scranton Prep Players will present The Music Man in the Bellarmine Theatre this weekend and next. Tickets are on sale at the Box Office everyday this week until 3:30 and one hour before each performance. Adult tickets are $10 and student tickets at $8.
· Sophomores are reminded that their service hour sheets are due by this Friday, April 25th.
· Box Office and Ushers are to report to the Bellarmine tomorrow by 5:30. Please remember to wear black trousers and shoes and a white shirt.
· The Student Choir will rehearse after school today in Room 10.
· There will be a Seasons of Love Dinner this Sunday, April 27th, at Good Shepherd Church. Students willing to help feed the homeless and working poor should report to the church at 12:30.
· The Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 311. New members are welcome.
· Virginia II Summer Service is sponsoring a Bingo Night, tonight at 6:30 in the Xavier Center Dining Hall. For $20 a ticket, you can play all night. If you’re feeling lucky, join us for an evening filled with fun, food and prizes.
· Attention Junior and Senior boys- If you are planning on going to prom or are graduating, please stop by the Front Office for information for reduced price tux rentals.
· Juniors interested in running for a student council officer position are reminded that all paperwork and speeches are due by Friday this week.
· The Political Debate Club will meet today directly after school in the Art Room. We will be watching the documentary “The World According to Monsonto”. All are welcome.
· Girls Basketball players are asked to see Mr. Gower at the end of the day to pick up their district plaques.
· Prom tickets will be on sale during lunch periods Wednesday through Friday of next week. The cost is $50 per person. Checks can be made payable to Scranton prep Student Council.
· Will the Senior Deans Team please see Mr. Henfling after school for a brief but important meeting.
· If you are inviting a student from another school to prom, please return the permission form by Friday, May 2nd.