· Announcements for Thursday, March 6, 2014
· South Dakota Service will meet today immediately after school in Room 314. All must attend.
· The final bowling match of the season will be at 3:30 today. Please be on time.
· Boys tennis uniforms will be issued today between 2:45 and 3:15.
· Anyone who is interested in becoming an officer in the Business Leadership Club is asked to bring their essay to room 309 tomorrow during homeroom.
· There will be a “Seasons of Love” dinner this Sunday, March 9th at Good Shepherd Church. All students willing to help feed the homeless and working poor of Scranton should report to the church at 12:30.
· Any student taking the SAT test at Wyoming Area is reminded of the following:
· Must arrive by 7:30 am, bring 2 # 2 pencils and calculator, must have registration ticket and photo ID. Students may also bring a snack.
· Friday, March 7th is the deadline for submitting payment for AP Exams.
· The Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 311. New members are welcome.
· Anyone who wishes to purchase a “Got Jug” t-shirt or noodie; tomorrow will be the last day to pay for it. Only those paid will be ordered. Once again tomorrow is the last day to order and pay.
· Boys lacrosse uniforms will be issued tomorrow.
· Any senior who signed up for The Spiritual Exercises during Lent should gather in the chapel for a brief meeting at 2:45pm tomorrow.
· Attention Juniors: Senior Art Applications for next years Senior Art elective can be picked up in the Art Room. Applications must be in by next Wednesday, March 12th.
· The boys and girls lacrosse teams will now practice tonight at Marywood from 6-8pm, NOT 4-6pm as originally scheduled.
· Boys Lacrosse players are asked to meet Coach Knowles after school in the team meeting room to pick up their practice gear.
· The quartet from the Music Man is asked to stop by Room 10 before leaving school today.
· Spanish II students: Info on adjustment for tomorrow’s test can be picked up in Room 308 at 2:35.
· There is a very important and brief Science Olympiad meeting today after school in Room 315. All members competing must attend and bring all permission slips.
· Good News! The Friday morning prayer club WILL meet tomorrow morning at 7:45am in the 2nd floor chapel. We look forward to our special praying guests: the members of Mr. Mullen's senior homeroom. All are welcome to come pray with us this Lent.
· The Student Choir will rehearse after school today in Room 10. All are welcome.