· Announcements for Thursday, October 30, 2014
· The 2014-2015 Student Ambassador Program from Senator Blake’s Office is now open-for seniors only. Information for the scholarship and related information is available in both the Guidance Office and the Main Office. Deadline is tomorrow.
· Student volunteers for Young Scholars will meet immediately after school in Room 211.
· $10 for your Spirit Club t-shirts is due tomorrow in homeroom.
· The Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 311. New members are welcome.
· Boys’ soccer uniforms must be washed and returned today between 2:45 and 3:15.
· Make up Phys-Ed today after school.
· There will be a Science Olympiad meeting today after school in 315.
· Cross country uniforms must be washed, zipped up and returned today between 2:45 and 3:15.
· The Student Choir will rehearse after school today in Room 10.
· Boys’ basketball players must wash and return their black practice jerseys and shorts to the front desk during lunch periods on Monday.
· There will be a Model UN meeting after school today in Room 001.
· If you lost a sum of money, please see Mr. Henfling.
· Winter sports are right around the corner. November 17th is the official start date of winter sports. If you are interested in playing or trying out for a winter sport you must go online to Scrantonprep.com and complete the online registration. All PIAA sports physicals and recertifications must be handed in to Mr. Gower or Mrs. Zeleniak to be eligible.
· If you lost an inhaler, please see Mr. Henfling.
· There will be Make-up Crew sign-ups today and Friday right after school in the Music Room. All are welcome to join.
· Football players must pick up their game uniforms today between 2:45 and