· Announcements for Friday, April 24, 2015
· All seniors are reminded to bring all copies of all their college notifications to the Guidance Office as they are received.
· The Scranton Prep Players will present Mary Poppins this weekend in the Bellarmine Theatre. Tickets are available at the Box Office after school until 3:30 and one hour before each performance. Adult tickets are $10.00 and student tickets are $8.00.
· Juniors and seniors: Buy a raffle ticket for only one dollar for a chance to win a free ticket to the Prom. Proceeds benefit Project Hope Summer Service.
· Boys tennis workout in the gym today promptly at 3. Practice Sunday from 11 to 1.
· Chorale rehearsal Monday after school in the Music Room.
· Anyone with an elevator pass please return it to the Main Office after school today.
· Project Hope Summer Service will meet on Monday after school in Room 307.
· Sophomores are reminded that their service hour forms must be completed and submitted to Mrs.Fitzsimmons by today. Any questions or concerns please see Mrs. Fitzsimmons in 314.
· All Senior Parent Social reservations are due today to the Development Office.
· The first interactive Media Club meeting will be held right after school today in Computer Lab 100. The club will be discussing plans for next year and kicking it off by playing Wii.
· All members of New Mexico Summer Service should see Ms. Kowalski before leaving school today.
· Any student taking AP exams will Pre-register on Monday, April 27th. Every student must be pre-registered prior to the start of AP exams. No pre-registration will be done the day of a scheduled exam. Pre-registration will take place in the Auxiliary Gym during your lunch---please bring a lunch on Monday, the 27th. Water will be provided. Report to the Auxiliary Gym at the start of your lunch---no exceptions. If you have any conflicts, or are absent, you must see Mrs. Phillips immediately. All students must bring their own number 2 pencils.